Phillip Island Penguin Parade Eco Tour
Experience the magic of ‘Moonlit Sanctuary’ Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and Churchill Island historic farm. Enjoy breathtaking views over Cape Woolamai, prior to visiting the world famous penguin parade on Summerland Beach, Phillip Island.
Join this 12-hour tour of Phillip Island to see the delightful penguin parade and the best of Victoria’s nature and wildlife. During the day you will get up-close-and-personal with the friendly residents of the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala and learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals.
The eco certified sanctuary also showcases some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species, including the Southern Bettong, Eastern Quolls and rare Fluffy Gliders. From here we travel on to historic Churchill Island. Here you will see sheep shearing in action and have some time to explore the historic buildings.
Visit stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies before arriving at Summerland beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade.
Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night. Come and enjoy the beauty and native wildlife of Phillip Island and make this a journey to remember.
Category: Best Sightseeings / Tickets and Pass
Price range: Au$139.00 ~ Au$139.00
This page is available in English
An interesting video to watch
Manage this page
- If you are the owner of this establishment/page/article, you can get access to a management and analytics dashboard, improve your rank and launch ads campaign. Update your page now>>>
How to find Phillip Island Penguin Parade Eco Tour
Where to meet? Meeting point varies depending on option booked. Meeting point at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pick up/drop off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking
Recommended: appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, snacks, and water bottle
• Tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 24)
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to travel involved on our tours we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
• Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
• Complimentary audio translations (i-pods) in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Conditions: Must be pre-booked and require a refundable deposit for this option.
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience