18-28 Market Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000 - Australia
+61 3 9663 3361
The Hofbräuhaus is known for its classic traditional pork, beef and poultry dishes, rich in flavour, created from old family recipes. Complemented by our wide range of traditional side dishes such as bread or potato dumplings, spätzle and sauerkraut. Rich fare, generously served.
Our Biermeister tastes his way through just about every boutique Bier produced in Bier-obsessed Bavaria, patiently culling a long-list down to a tasty top-shelf shortlist. But, because these boutique Biers are produced in strictly limited quantities, our list changes often, according to availability.
We are very proud to recommend Arcobräu and Hofbräu as our favorite tap Beers. As proud and true Bavarians (Mia San Mia), we serve hearty! For Melbourne locals – a great place to meet friends for a fun night out, for our friends who work in the area – a hearty and healthy option for lunch, for interstate or international visitors – we welcome you to join us for a traditional experience with the best Bier, the best food, the best music and best of all – the best people.
A piece of friendly advice: when you come to the Hofbräuhaus, come hungry.
Category: Brasserie / Bistro
Price range: Au$5.50 ~ Au$99.00
- Monday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Thursday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Friday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Saturday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Visit at: http://www.hofbrauhaus.com.au/
Manage this page
- If you are the owner of this establishment/page/article, you can get access to a management and analytics dashboard, improve your rank and launch ads campaign. Update your page now>>>
How to find Hofbräuhaus Brasserie
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience