UK's first roller coaster restaurant
Thrill-seekers looking for a speedy meal will be able to dine at the UK's first rollercoaster restaurant
+44 871 222 3330
Visitors to this bizarre / original eatery will see their order ride a steel track and tackle two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 26ft (8 meters) – the equivalent of two double decker buses - down a tornado spiral onto their table. Instead of being carried by waiters, each dish will travel to its final destination along an 1,300ft (400 meters) route before coming to a halt in front of customers.
Resort Executive Head Chef Dan Wilbraham said: "We've worked hard to ensure the excitement found at the restaurant is a close match to many of its neighboring attractions – and we can't wait to see the reaction from visitors when they experience it for the first time."
An Alton Towers spokeswoman said: "The intricate network of loops and spiralling tracks is an incredible spectacle and we feel that the new restaurant is an attraction in itself. Each diner will enjoy a full 360 dining experience at one of the 13 tables and will get to select from the brand new menu of family favorites."
Price range: £11.95 ~ £29.95
- Monday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Tuesday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Wednesday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Thursday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Friday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Saturday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
- Sunday: 11am 5pm / (6pm 10pm hotel clients)
Visit at: https://www.altontowers.com/
An interesting video to watch
Manage this page
- If you are the owner of this establishment/page/article, you can get access to a management and analytics dashboard, improve your rank and launch ads campaign. Update your page now>>>
How to find UK's first roller coaster restaurant
Alton Towers Resort, commonly referred to as Alton Towers, is a theme park, water park, and hotel complex in Staffordshire, England. Farley Ln, Alton, Staffordshire ST10 4DB, UK
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience