308 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
+61 2 9906 7736
S’Age Bistronomy was founded in 2016. The "S" in S’Age stands alone different meanings: sweet and savoury, sea and soil, and sensory experience.
"Bistronomy" is a combination of "bistro" and ‘gastronomy’, mixing the relaxing atmosphere of the Bistro with the mouth-watering dishes offered in a fine dining restaurant.
What's on the menu?
The degustation Menu is offered at Au$90 or at Au$160 with matching wines, it's quite interesting because there's a large variety of dishes such as cuttlefish, smoked cod cream and radish, Wagyu beef, grilled lamb, caramelized market fish, seared venison, ricotta cheese...
S'age Bistronomy presents also a 2-course menu at Au$39 and a 3-course menu at Au$49. A la carte, some dishes seem very attractive such as chicken liver macaron, japanese pumpkin and ricotta cheese, Angus beef with a radicchio (Italian chicory) chutney or a rapsberry and white chocolate, Vincotto (also called Sapa) and thyme meringue ice cream.
Category: Brasserie / Bistro
Price range: Au$3.00 ~ Au$160.00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
- Thursday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
- Friday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
- Saturday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
- Sunday: 12pm-3pm / 6pm-10:30pm
Visit at: http://sagebistronomy.com/
Manage this page
- If you are the owner of this establishment/page/article, you can get access to a management and analytics dashboard, improve your rank and launch ads campaign. Update your page now>>>
How to find S'Age Bistronomy
An easy way to find his way - The Map
Customers and Users review
Share your experience